- Hygienic separation of meat and drip loss
- Enhanced colour and optimized maturation process
- Maximized shelf-life
Ask an Expert
Request Callback | Email
SEALPAC presents a dual-compartment vacuum packaging system offering optimal conditions for maturing meat products during its presentation on retail shelves. Whether produced from cost-efficient PA/PE flexible film or applied as the high-quality TraySkin® solution, TenderPac perfectly manages the maturation process of fresh red meat. The second compartment which is separated by a porous seam and covered by a pre-printed film or label, neatly collects purge by using a special ActiveStick. This technique ensures that the meat is stored dry and remains appetizing during its entire shelf-life.
The TenderPac system is available on all SEALPAC’s packaging equipment guaranteeing an appealing and consumer-friendly presentation. Maintaining product tenderness and its natural aromatic traits are added benefits of the TenderPac system.
- Secure and robust packaging
- Attractive, vertical product presentation
- Excellent printing and labelling
- Helps create a tender and flavorful product