- 100-1500 kg/hour (200 – 3000 pounds/hour)capacity
- Low steam with low pressure creates high quality textured products
- Transform low cost simple formulas into high quality value added product lines
- Great fit for both the plant based and meat industries
Ask an Expert
Request Callback | Email
Compatible Innovative Products
The PowerHeater technology is based on the principles of extrusion technology. The PowerHeater process is based on transferring mechanical and thermal energy into a meat emulsion in order to coagulate the protein and any potential sources of carbohydrate. This technology transforms simple formulations into a highly textured meat like product.
- Product Temperature: Inline temperature monitoring for consistent product and documentation for food safety programs
- Product Bypass: Automatic bypass valve that opens when product doesn’t meet minimum temperature requirements
- Pressure Control: Automatic pressure control system regulates product pressure and temperature along with pump pressure to ensure optimal process stability
- Flush System: The PowerHeater is automatically flushed with water. Valves will automatically adjust to generate a high-pressure water flow in order to flush the machine as part of its general cleaning and sanitation.
- Fully Automated Process Control: All parameters are governed by the HMI. An automatic start-up and shut-down sequence allow for minimum of operator interference.
- Heating: The PowerHeater is heated using indirect steam and is controlled through an automated process.