- Ecological with up to 75% less plastic used
- Securely fixated with tight-fitting skin film
- Deep vacuum, significantly longer shelf life
Ask an Expert
Request Callback | Email
The FlatSkin® system provided by SEALPAC utilizes a bleached or unbleached cardboard which allows for dual side printing. The carrier is coated with a polymeric protective layer. A highly transparent barrier skin film over wraps the product thus securing it. This process allows customers multiple product presentation positions. The added peel tab adds an easy open function for the consumer. FlatSkin® compliments your sustainability program by allowing for easy separation of the polymeric layer and cardboard carrier.
FlatSkin® is suitable for a wide range of product segments like sausage, cheese, fresh meat, poultry, seafood or vegetarian foods. This revolutionary vacuum packaging is a highlight in the retail market space.
- Fully separable in plastic and cardboard
- Optimal branding with two-sided printing of the product carrier
- Striking presentation at retail